Role: Key Account Manager
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of Ergos Life with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- To enroll corporates to participate in the Ergos Life Employee Wellness Program.
- To create opportunities to sell customized workshops for corporates to assist in achieving their objectives
- To create opportunities to sell consultancy services
- Meet revenue targets
- Have a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2.5 relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Passionate go-getter