Aawaz is a mobile application by Ergos Mind that is a tool to enable better mental health and emotional wellness among individuals.
Mental health is an important aspect of our well-being and an oft ignored one. When we’re physically unwell, we choose to go to a doctor but seeking help when one is mentally unwell or struggling emotionally has a taboo around it. We want to help break that taboo and bring expert help to you, accessible on your fingertips.
Once you sign up for Aawaz, you have access to well-being resources put together by expert psychologists dealing with a variety of issues like stress, fear, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, anger, etc. (just to name a few)! You also have the ability to book a session with a counsellor and get the help that you need when you need it.
HOW TO IDENTIFY IF YOU’RE EMTIONALLY UNHEALTHY
A person who is emotionally unwell will experience one or many of the following things:
- Loss of interest in work and other activities
- Lack of energy and drive
- Lack of motivation
- Too little or increased appetite
- Excessive worrying
- Too little or too much sleep
- Unexplained sadness or feelings of moroseness
- Negative thinking and pessimistic attitude
HOW AAWAZ CAN HELP YOU
Once you sign up with Aawaz, you have access to the following resources that can help you get emotionally well and healthier:
- Content based on emotional wellness in audio, video and text format
- A mood tracker to track your emotions and check the pattern of how you’re feeling over time
- The ability to book a session with an expert psychologist and get the personal attention that you need
- One immediate family member of the individual gets free access to the app